This is truly a one adventure of a lifetime. See it from the monks point of view. Or better yet be prepared to endure something that you often ignore and neglected. Amazing things will come your way if you just let your dreams come true and make the best out of anything. Enjoy it as much as you can.

Monday, September 05, 2005

Good, Better, Best


What a title! Meaning, Good Days are Over, Better Days are Here, and the Best is yet to Come...

Yeah, that's what I think. There's no harm in trying. The good part of life is that dreaming is free. The better part is, if your dreams come true. And the best part is that even when you have not dreamt, if it was meant for you, it is yours. See what I mean?

When I was young and merely eleven or twelve, I always thought of having a bright future ahead of me. When I went to high school, I still thought of fulfilling my dreams and have a dream job so that I can buy my dream house and my dream car...

But things went wrong when I was in College. It was very hard for me. I didn't expected that someone as brainy as me would end up failing my grades. It started in my First Year, Second Semester. Oh, my Gosh, I can't believe it. Two of my subjects have a very high score of 5.0. I bet you, no one in their right mind would have want that grade in my University, in my beloved Alma Mater. That was only in my first year, what more in my succeeding years?

I know things aren't going well. But still, I persevere. It doesn't matter much to me if I have taken a subject two or three times. Just as long as I finished it, and passed it, I feel like I'm walking in the clouds. And voila! After seven bountiful years in my oh so loyalful University, I graduated din, sa wakas. I can't almost believe it! I feel like I'm dying to death.

Now, I am currently working and with a gross income of 5000 pesos a month, how would I suppose to buy all my dreams? Do you think it still matters to me? Yes, it still matters, but what I have now can't be bought by all the money in the world. A good job, a better lovelife than ever, and the best Home in the world. Where me and my family are happily living together. I have good and loyal friends who supported me all the way. To my ups and downs. mostly my downs, they always supported me.

It now comes to this, there is no reason to stop dreaming. Even as you failed, try to persevere. Don't ever quit. Be patient. The blessing is there for you for the taking. It's just there. Waiting for you. It's just a matter of time before you realize that you already have it. Just what I am having right now...

1 Comments:

Blogger rhea_ann said...

chard!,

i like your article. galing mo pala sa writing , eh!!
keep it up!

5:55 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home