This is truly a one adventure of a lifetime. See it from the monks point of view. Or better yet be prepared to endure something that you often ignore and neglected. Amazing things will come your way if you just let your dreams come true and make the best out of anything. Enjoy it as much as you can.

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

After a Rain Comes a Rainbow





CHAPTER I.

I saw, I came, I sit down and watch all the beautiful scenery my eyes can see. It felt like walking in a dream full of surprises in every step. The longer I walk, the greater the heights of fulfillness dawn within me. It never occurred to me that this thing could happen in a single flash. Merely four years of waiting and anticipating...
CHAPTER II.
By the moment I reached the top, and still moves closer to the ground, everything from the sky, to the sun, and to the sea leaves a memory of the past that encompasses all the visions far behind. This feeling dwells inme wherever I find solitude and true meaning from beyond. A feeling of great happiness and pure satisfaction that longs for a long long time ago...

CHAPTER III.


Life in harmony with nature never seemed so relaxing, it was. You can really identify all the differences in small things and it makes you think that everything has its own unique style and preferences. Different folks with different strokes, and different ways that it will take a lifetime to explain not one's exactly the same...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home