This is truly a one adventure of a lifetime. See it from the monks point of view. Or better yet be prepared to endure something that you often ignore and neglected. Amazing things will come your way if you just let your dreams come true and make the best out of anything. Enjoy it as much as you can.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Good Things Come in Small Packages







>>>Hey! Ever wondered why good things happen to you in the speed of light? It will only take a second before you realize that you've got it in you? And eventhough you do not expect it, it comes to your lap naturally.

>>>Why, I will tell directly to your face. Because you deserve it. All your perseverance and your will to achieve great things will be rewarded as soon as it takes. If it was meant for you, but in your case, it really is.

>>>All this stuff that you used to do just for the fun of it? It paid off, in thousand folds. But don't get used to it. It may be this time only. But for some, you win some, and you lose some. I hope there's a win-win situation.

>>>Actually, there is a way. It's just there, waiting for you. You don't know how eager He was, for you to remember Him. Sometimes all it takes is a little knock. If nothing happens, then comes a bigger and heavier knock, until you went out of balance, and search for a hand to take you on the right track.

>>>Just like what I did plenty of times before this. I went all the way down, deep, bottom-of-the-well insanity. It felt like there's no more happiness in this world, and no more good things that will come no matter how hard I try. Well, I've been fooled, by myself. Cause it changed, for the better. I don't know how I did it but surely, He can make a miracle, instantly. And I'm so happy that I've found Him sooner...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home