This is truly a one adventure of a lifetime. See it from the monks point of view. Or better yet be prepared to endure something that you often ignore and neglected. Amazing things will come your way if you just let your dreams come true and make the best out of anything. Enjoy it as much as you can.

Wednesday, October 26, 2005

My Wish for Everyone









There are times ( I think plenty), when I think that life on earth (mine to be exact) is very complicated. Sometimes I wonder if I truly deserve the things that come in my way and the things that is happening around me. It's just too astounding, yet compelling. Ano bang ibig sabihin nun? Well anyway, it brings so much mystery and anticipation on what's to come pa.

Neither you nor me knows what the future holds, but I believe it to be the way that we wanted, that we believe it to be better than what we have right now. Of course it is better than to think of something else, the worse. No one wanted their life to become a disastrous one. That's why I'm doing my best to be honest, sincere and faithful in all my dealings and the things that I do. I know it doesn't show in my face, but it's true.

I hope I managed to maintain the disposition I have right now. Coz it took me a long time to regain my true self. It was a struggle. So much more than you thought. It took me one-fourth of my life to see it through. But I don't regret all the things that happen to me. I know it's a part of my life and it was an experience I have to go through to make me stronger and better...

The same goes with everyone else. I wish happiness in each and everyone of us. To find what we are really looking for. To be brave and ready to face everyday lives. To be whatever God wanted us to be. To be one with Him.

1 Comments:

Blogger rhea_ann said...

ayos ang mga pics, mo ah!!! haaha!!i always enjoy reading your posts here!!

4:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home