This is truly a one adventure of a lifetime. See it from the monks point of view. Or better yet be prepared to endure something that you often ignore and neglected. Amazing things will come your way if you just let your dreams come true and make the best out of anything. Enjoy it as much as you can.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Want an Advice? I am Here to Help



I know that is very hard if there are things that are bothering us. We can't sleep, we can't eat, we can't even think of anything else except that piece of problem that's been weighing in our shoulders.

If you will trust me, I am here to help. I cannot guarantee that my answer will be the one that will truly solve the problem, but I can guarantee you that releasing it to someone makes your pain cut in half. Or depending on how we can deal with it.

Truly, I am not joking. All I need for you is to talk to me and spend some quality time with me. Your problems may not be solved easily but the burden you have in your heart and in your mind will come off gradually. Just trust and have faith in me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home